Get Up to 35% OFF Get a MEGA-discount!!RobotsIndicators * Limited time only.

Software for those who want to make money

Online store with bullish sentiments

Exclusive products
new and fresh ideas
Professional code
programs work without bugs
Make money
time-tested algorithms

In our online store you will find the best trading robots, indicators and ready-made trading systems. All our products are time-tested and used by thousands of traders. So, if you are looking for effective software for making a profit, then you are in the right place!!

Robots

Fully automatic

Indicators

Manual systems

Ready-made systems

Ready-made solutions for beginners

Improve your results by 50% more!!!

Robots

Robots – are software that works completely automatically. Just install the Robot on the account and this program starts working and make money in fully automatic mode. This is a solution that is suitable for those who do not have time to learn theory and gain experience on their own.

You don’t know how to use and install this software? At the additional request of the buyer, we provide installation assistance!

NINJA bot

Price: 219€ - 259€

Oxygen bot

Price: 139€ - 169€

Spirality

Price: 139€ - 169€

The Power bot

Price: 99€ - 129€

F_ckTheMarket

Price: 199€ - 225€

BIG SALE BUY WITH 35% DISCOUNT! Best selection of expert advisors and technical indicators

Improve your results by 50% more!!!

Manual systems

Manual systems are indicators or a set of indicators that are created for manual use. That is, they give you information, and you use this information to make money.  The accuracy of our manual systems is more than 95%. In simple words, if you use our software, the probability of getting losses is only 5%!

Upon additional request, we will help you install our software products and configure them to start.

THE BIG BRAIN

Price: 79€ - 99€

Synthetic Basket

Price: 159€ - 199€

Channel Racer

Price: 99€ - 125€

THE BRAIN WAVES

Price: 75€ - 95€

Spartan System

Price: 55€ - 75€

Improve your results by 50% more!!!

BESTSELLER

THE BIG

BRAIN

SYSTEM

Price: 99 €

New products

Every week we publish new software. Choose the best and start making a profit right now!! Trading robots, technical indicators, ready-made trading systems, strategies, utilities and scripts… We will give you everything so that you get a stable profit every day! 

Synthetic Basket

Price: 159€ - 199€

CORR-MASTER

Price: 99€ - 125€

THE BIG BRAIN

Price: 79€ - 99€

Channel Racer

Price: 99€ - 125€

YEN BOT

Price: 99€ - 125€

HOT OFFER

Ready-made system

create your own basket and make money

Old price: 199 €

New Price: 149 €

Improve your results by 50% more!!!

BUY WITH 35% DISCOUNT!

EXCLUSIVE OFFER
UP TO35% OFF

Make the best choice

FEATURED PRODUCTS
BEST SELLING PRODUCTS
LATEST PRODUCTS

Created for the platforms:

Latest Blog Posts

We accept payments via:

Improve your results by 50% more!!!